Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm.

So...

It turns out that one of my best friends from childhood, adolescence, teenage rebellion and beyond also recently re-located to Bozeman, MT. In fact, he was my best man in my wedding. We have snowboarded together for years in California, Oregon, Colorado and Utah, and have frittered and wasted many hours paying guitar.

Chris works for the US Forest Service. He is married to Alicia, and they just had a baby on New Year's Eve, Aden.

It was entirely coincidental that he happened to move to Montana (he was transferred there because of work), but very, very cool. I may need to engage the services of an existential detective to get to the bottom of this.

But I digress.

I sent Chris an email recently. It was a "we're getting the band back together, man!" email.

I went on to suggest some band names:

- Catpiss Junction
- Bastard Juice
- Sassy Sauce
- Hoover
- Tastes Like Chicken
- Stinkfist

He wrote back that he found "Stinkfist" rather disturbing.

I kind of like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home