Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Rocky came in, stinking of gin...

I received a query regarding the titles of these blog entries... They're all song lyrics. I'll keep doing that until they either run out of lyrics, or I run out of things to say.
--

Wednesday, we go on a power trip to the Quad Cities to say our farewells to India's grandparents.

--

This is Dan, Will & me at Vail a while back.

Good times. Good times. Will lives in Gig Harbor. Dan lives in Napa.



--

Watched "The Aviator." I give it a B-. Nice plane crash, good depiction of the urine-storing, hand-washing, OCD freak show. But about a half hour too long at 2:45.

--

I hope you all have a lovely day.

I'll be adjusting to unemployment. Maybe taking lessons from Scooby.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

During the Night Club scene,The Cab Calloway impersonator was really into it.

Must be the music.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Henry Hill said...

How many beers did you have in ya at the time of that picture?

1:25 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I hadn't had any beers... yet.

That was taken right after we got off the slopes. I don't think the waitress had come yet

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home