Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice, when I'm not around.

Again, I was up obscenely early, in the 5's. I don't know why, but I know about 4 or 5 p.m., I become a cranky toddler who needs to be put down for a nap.

I took another run, this time, in a different area. There is a ton of development underway in the area. This is truly a boomtown. There is boundless opportunity here, and if one had an entrepreneurial streak, one could make some serious bank here.

I did some work in the office/den, then I rode my bike a mile or two down the road to the post office and the bank to run some errands. I am making a conscious effort to ride my bike more and drive my car less. There is no reason I can't do this, unless I am getting a big order from Home Depot or something...

Anyway, the other day, I wrote about the nuclear (nuke-you-ler) family of ducks I saw on my run.

Tonight, around sunset, India and I walked the dogs out and I took some pictures.

Here they are, in flying V formation...



In case we were homesick for Wisconsin, we ran across some curious cows.

I particularly liked this picture:


India likes this guy's hair:


Here's one of India and the dogs:


Here is a good one of Barney:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Goldens with the aging white muzzles. Great looking dog.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home