Friday, July 08, 2005

Talking to myself all the way to the station. Pictures in my head of the final destination...
Tried to save myself, but myself keeps slipping away

Another day in the trenches.

What a grind.

Wake up, drag our asses out of bed.

Hit the road for our 28 minute commute to our destination. Absolute gridlock.



But then the RV pulled over in the turnout. I narrowly avoided road rage.



Or was it "road annoyance?"

After a grueling 28 minute commute, we arrived at work.

Outside today's worksite was the kind of urban blight that just makes you want to cry.



There was a homeless lady in the parking lot. Damn Reagan for closing the asylums and turning these people out on the streets.


I gave her a dollar and the rest of my bagel. I think she may have solied herself.

Then it was time to get to work.

Back to the grindstone.

No, wait... I forgot, today's work involved a hike to a place called Lava Lake, in the Lee Metcalf Wilderness. The trailhead is just off 191 in the Gallatin River Canyon. The trail climbs 2000 feet, along Cascade Creek, through a canyon.


It was horrendous, really.




I could hardly stand it. Watching the clock, waiting to get the hell out of there.






I had to put up with that kind of bullshit all day. The Man was on my ass.

Just when I was trying to slip out of there, friggin Lumberg came up and told me I had to work late on my TPS Reports.


That Lumberg, what an asshole.

I decided to post all my TPS Reports on my blog.

The TPS Reports, a/k/a, Lava Lake:








What a shitty day. I hate it here.

How was your day?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

At least someone is living their life, I'm so fed up with this McLife.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home