Friday, August 05, 2005

I wish I hadn't bought you dinner right before you dumped me on your front porch. Gimme my money back, you bitch. And don't forget my black t-shirt.

Well, shit.

Screw Costco and their "artist in residence" position.

I got beat out by a clown. A fucking balloon jockey.

This "artist" comes in for his interview, wearing his stained, polka-dotted "onesy," smelling of eggs, and "wows" the assistant manager by twisting up a set of balloon moose antlers for him. Screw him and the unicycle he rode in on.

Art?! That's art?!

Apparently, Costco thought that was a "better fit" for their store than my stick figure drawings and acoustic musical stylings. OK, so I have no technical "experience" as an artist, but I am practically a renaissance man compared to this asshole and his purple wig.

What the hell?


Costco will rue the day. It is no longer my favorite store, for starters.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it wasn't the stick figure drawings at all. Maybe it was the tassled loafers that turned them off. Forget retail, dude. Find a use for your true talents - become a contributing editor for "The Onion".

8:02 PM  
Blogger Antwaan Randall El said...

Men at Work sucks???
say it isn't so!!!!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home