Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Jenny Jenny, who can I turn to?
You give me somethin I can hold onto
Now you think I'm like the others before
who saw your number on the wall

A couple of housekeeping items:

- We shut down our Wisconsin cell phones, so those numbers you have programmed are no longer valid. The only remnant of Wisconsin left is my driver's license and the long "o's" in my accent. Y'knohw?

- I will be posting Eck's guest blog shortly.

- Here is a view out back 40...


---
I sure did receive some hilarious emails and phone calls today. Apparently, shame works.

I got this from Ivan:


I received a phone call from Henry Hill describing what he did this weekend. I do not have clearance from the principals to post the details, but let's say that he received an eye-opening peek into a very different life-style. Very. Different.

"The Gooch" sent me a very, very funny email that I have permission to post as a guest blog.

Derivan sent me an email giving me the business. Just like old times.

Quagmire himself also gave me a call from the mean streets of New York. It was good to hear from him.

I also got an email epistle on Bird-Magic from Colclough, my college roomate and one of my very best friends, in fact, he was "Best Dude" at my wedding.

Good times. Good times.

There is a lot cooking right now that I can't get into in the blogosphere. A lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous.

Peace out.

Stay tuned for the Eck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home