Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Everybody's got somethingto hide, except for me and my monkey...

I'm worldwide like Epcot, bitches!

Just checked statcounter, and my last ten visitors have been:

Canada, Argentina, U.K., France, Switzerland, U.S., Japan, Austria, Singapore, New Zealand.

Strange.

I think I am gonna legalize weed, bank in a secret account, sing karaoke, forego dentistry, start smoking long cigarettes and drinking coffee out of tiny cups, mate. Clearly, I have the "ugly American" part down pat already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick a country and I'll hit your site from there for a dollar.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Ok Wiseguy... Hit me from Gabon, and One Big One will be yours. One Smacker. Dollaroonie.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home