Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm not gonna lie. I'll not be a gentleman. Behind the boathouse, I'll show you my dark secret.

Some guy in Bellingham, Washington, murdered two sex offenders whose names and addresses he obtained from the sheriff's community notification, pursuant to Megan's Law.

One of the "victims" raped a 13 year old boy, and the other molested family members.

Interesting. That's all I have to say... Interesting.

===

I had not put gas in my car in almost a month, so when I just paid over $ 47 for 15 gallons of gas, I was a bit taken aback.

I may start riding the bus.

BWAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

The bus?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

I kill me.

===

I filled my hard drive before I filled my i-Pod. What a drag.

Now what am I going to do?

And why the fuck does a little, white walkman the size of a deck of cards have more storage than a desktop computer?

Oh, because I was cheap when I bought it and had no idea that I would put 11 gigs of music on the hard drive?

But still... In the process, I noted how bloated Microsoft software is.

===

I forgot to mention the biggest connection between me, Leo and Will Danger.

Puck Ohmsford.



In addition to their pet bass, Leo and Will got a little, cute yellow lab puppy, whom they named Puck Ohmsford. Will actually picked him out of the litter.

When they graduated, Leo brought him back to the BDC, where we lived until he was 8 (9?). Then Leo got a job as an engineer with an outlaw motorcycle gang that required him to be gone for long periods, riding free, roaming the land, administering justice with lead-pipe cruelty, getting into life-or-death breakdance competitions with other gangs, and using his knowledge of physics to stick it to the Man.

Needless to say, that is no environment for a good old yellow dog, so we started to care for Puck Ohmsford. We weaned him from the meth and booze, convinced him to give up pimpin', and start leading a healthy, yet spoiled, life of leisure as a country gentleman. He eventually got his canine law degree and started accompanying me to the office, where Joy and P. dubbed him "Business Dog."

He is now 13 years old, and retired from law with me out here in Montana. He mostly groans, eats, poops, snacks on roadkill and rolls around in God-knows-what... but he still keeps it real. If necessary, he will fly the colors and beat down suckas who front.

One day, I will dedicate a series of posts to Leo, and you'll get to see what he is like....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home