Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've got a dyslexic heart

I received an email from Major League Baseball Hall of Famer, The Eck.

He had a follow-up comment to my "bacon fries" post.

Last summer, after a night of drinking, he and his buddies were having breakfast. One of them was eating bacon and said,

"They should have a Bloomin' Bacon Blossom. Like the Bloomin' Onion, but with bacon instead."

Now that's what I'm talkin' about.

Tell me that is not pure genius. It's just about the best idea I have ever heard. Certainly trumps Jonas Salk and his little "polio vaccine."

No, I'm not stoned.

Nor am I a cardiologist. But I do play one on television.

OK, it's not really a television. It's a piece of cardboard with a rectangular hole cut out and some crude buttons drawn on with magic marker.

Screw you for judging me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No, I'm not stoned."

It ain't bad when ya get used to it. And me?? I been used to it for 39 years.
IU would love to be back in any mountains taking naturte in and smoking a doobie with the redhead.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for typos..which is only one side effect of the aforementioned substance

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home