Thursday, September 08, 2005

That's the anthem, get your damn hands up.

"Oooh. Nice veins. A blind person could take blood from you."

"Well, I am a highly paid arm vein model. You know how it is... nursing assistants want me; junkies want to be me. It isn't easy."

I was getting re-tested for some enzyme that showed up in my last blood test. Either I had a heart attack, or I exercised too hard. Let's hope it was the latter. I had to rest without exercise for four days before this blood test.

You know, there are times when a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. I Googled my way into a (hopefully) hypochondriac heart attack.

I doubt I would be able to run 6 miles a day if I had suffered a heart attack, but you never know... Jim Fixx and all that. And I was a little critical of Jesus' acting in High Crimes in the last post.

We shall see. We shall see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get arm vain modeling jobs and all I can get is the jobs for getting rid of hairy back ads. But seriously folks. You know who is the No. 1 rated volleyball team in the country. Give it up for the big Red. Good to know the football team has some chicks to chase for the best team on campus.

Keep up the good stuff Joe. When do I get to meet the Will Dangerous family?

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jimmyboy said...

Corn fed giants down there. oh yah and the cattle are big too!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home