Saturday, October 29, 2005

All I did was have a bit too much to drink
And I picked the wrong precinct
Got picked up by the law
And now I ain't got time to think

I was on the phone with computer support the other day. BOOOOOOP!

And the BOOOOP! guy was actually an American, which is rare. CGGGGGHHH!

The thing is, however, BOOOOOP! he had Tourettes. CGGGGGGHHH!

At first, I wondered, "What the fuck is that sound?"

Then, I realized BOOOOOOP! it was coming from him.

We were on the phone for a good 45 minutes CGGGGGGGGH!

It became difficult not to laugh. The guy was really BOOOOOOP! nice, and I managed.

There was no swearing, just booops and throat clearing noises.

Poor bastard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with HEHE computer tech support HEHE and nervous tics HEHE? If you know what/who HEHE I mean?

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home