Thursday, October 06, 2005

'Cause you're filthy.... And I'm gorgeous.

I snapped a few pictures today of different views from our little neighborhood.

At times, it can be achingly beautiful here.

The Bridger Range, North and East of town. Sacajawea Peak is the top of the double peak. I climbed Sacajawea in July, took some pictures and wrote about it. Click here for the entry.



The Madison Range, South and West.



The Gallatins, South.



Me and the Bridgers. Just to the right of my temple is Sacajawea Peak.



Don't take any wooden nickels.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quagmire said...

The whole Western Seaboard is to the right of that achingly receeded hairline of a temple. Because I am one to criticize another's follicular challenges. I swear I am going to call you soon...and update my blog...and study more...and covet less... Could you lend me some will power?

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home