Monday, October 17, 2005

Continue to put the rap down, put the mack down... and if you bitches talk shit, I'll have to put the smack down.

Just a couple quick hits before I run:

My Bozeman bud, Nessie, let me know that it was yet another day of hard crime on the mean streets of Bozeman.

Here is some more gangsta activity from today’s police reports:

A man called dispatch and told operators that if deputies wanted him, they could come and get him. The man later admitted that he only wanted a ride home. Operators advised him that they were not a taxi service.

NYC, you think you're hard?

South Central?

You better step up, because we keep it real here in B-town.

====

I got an email from Asthon, who commented on my photographic skillz by asking if I was sure that I didn't see a prairie dog instead of a mountain lion. Very funny, Ashton. When you come here, I'm gonna have the cops bring you home. (Actually it was pretty funny.) My camera only has 3x zoom, and I was close enough, thank you.

====

The hit counter on the bottom provides information on the search engine keywords people use to find this place. From today's log:

-Voices inside my head.

-Really stinky feet.

-Vomitorium.

Nice. Just the kind of readers I am looking for. Stick around, we'll get along just fine.

Peace out.

Come correct, and check yo ass, before a B-town OG is gonna have to wreck yo ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home