Saturday, October 22, 2005

Engines pumping and thumping in time. The green light flashes, the flag goes up. Churning and burning, they yearn for the cup.

Why do the have to end the Sopranos?

Why does this upcoming season have to be the last?

These people, don't they know?

Come on.

I need this. I am just not ready for it to be over.

All due respect, Mr Chase, but you're making a big mistake with this. I don't know if you are aware, but I am half Sicilian. Not Italian... Sicilian.

If you do this... end this thing... this thing of ours... You will regret it.

All due respect.

I will bring down a rain of shit upon you, the likes of which you have never seen.

But first, I have to apply lotion to my elbows. They are really dry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here in the UK we've only got 2 episodes left of Six Feet Under and I'm already feeling traumatised.

But we haven't seen any of the last Sopranos yet, so I've still got that to look forward to.

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,
I've had arguments with old Italian broads who think the show is derogatory and shit. There main argument is always, "People in the midwest see this show and think ALL Italians are this way." I give em an Italian salute (put hand in elbow and move arm up and down up and down)and move on.
Now youse Sicilians are a different story.
im...Napoli

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?

No more baked ziti?

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home