Friday, November 18, 2005

Kill your health and kill yourself
And kill everything you love
And if you live you can fall to pieces and suffer with my ghost

I need a new hobby, and I'm thinking of taking up crystal meth. It just seems like such a good idea. Smart, too.

The ads on tv make it look so glamorous, especially the one where the scabby girl is tearing out her eyebrows with a tweezer.

I mean, why not? My luck seems to be taking an amazing turn for the better... a pop up ad told me I have been selected to win an iPod.

Yeah, I think I am going to add crystal meth to the quiver. It will make me a true renaissance man.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now now - for all the "kids" reading this at home, those that can't discern the sarcasm in your writing - please tell 'em it's NOT COOL to be doing crystal meth...especially if you're a hairdresser or in training to be one!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...drugs are bad. Don't do drugs.

1:30 PM  
Blogger shy_smiley said...

yeah, Henry Rollins wouldn't be too happy about your new hobby

2:17 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Henry Rollins is speaking tonight in Bozeman...

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit I say go for it. you could use a little schnazzle in your day. however i would wait until you hit the hill on turkey day. i can see it now......take a good run down the hill then sprint at full speed back up to the top and repeat a good 6 or 7 times.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Good idea, mop.

You know... nothing really says "classy" like a toothless, scabby meth addict.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try some ol fashion whippets. If you dont like it, you still have whipped cream for your desert. And nothing says "loser" like buying 10 cans of rediwhipp at the local 7-11

-timmy

8:27 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

start slow-- say alchohol. drink till you go blind! then you'll fit right in with the Montana night life crowd.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

"Follow me into the desert . . . "


don't be a meth mouth - have you heard of that?

The acid in the meth smoke breaks down the enamel on the teeth, and the drug gives one a craving for sweets. Between that and the general disregard for hygien - those folks get some jacked up teeth.

Have you ever seen that movie called Spun? I thought it was really cool - it's about a meth crowd

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home