Monday, December 26, 2005

Finger-lickin', finger-lickin' good, y'all...

The results of the poll below were fairly lackluster, resulting in a resounding win for "Piss Off."

Nevertheless, since I aim to please, I can get you an email update everytime I update this thing.

All you gots to do is send an email to thedudeabides_01@yahoo.com and you will be added to the list. Then, every time I publish a new post, you will be automatically notfied.

Lemme know, yo.

===

My knee feels better. The fact that it is currently dumping at Big Sky helps the healing process. I will probably head up there tomorrow or Wednesday. And Sunday. And Monday.

===

I ordered a brain bucket. I will try to avoid scrambling my remaining 10 brain cells before it arrives.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

I will be subscribing to the update...probably some time tomorrow. I think it is great to have an update notification option.

I took mine down only because I update so often & it would drive people crazy to get all those e-mails.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea of having a poll and then ignoring the results! Class.

I tend to check stuff every day anyway so I don't need an email. I'm sad like that.....

3:09 AM  
Blogger shy_smiley said...

me too, alison.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

I guess I don't need an e-mail either. I am noticing that I tend to come here just about every day now.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home