Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm singin' this note 'cause it fits in well
With the chords I'm playin'
I can't pretend there's any meaning here
Or in the things I'm sayin'

Soreness abounds in a number of strange places. No matter how much you run and train, you can never quite avoid the unique soreness of the first boarding session of the year. I skiied for 18 years, then switched to boarding exclusively for the last 6-7 years. With skiing, at least the soreness is symmetrical... i.e. both thighs, both sides of the low back... But, boarding, due to the nature of the motion, causes asymmetrical soreness. Right now, my left shin, right thigh and right low back all hurt.

Oh, and the whiplash from "the Ostrich."

It's a good soreness.

And, yes, mom, I'll look into a helmet like my sensible friend, Bells.

Next sessions: Saturday & Monday.
--
I'm in tune.

And I'm gonna tune

Right in on you. (Right in on you.)

--
Why, Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave.

Say when.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be getting off the roller coaster soon. I didn't notice the surgeon general's warnings before taking the tippy express to ride the rails on this roller coaster. Maybe I wasn't tall enough a man to get on this ride...

Thank God for Swedish nannies. I shall be under the complete care of this saint tonight, and her idea of a good dinner date is Taco Bell. God Bless the Swedish!

Thank the good Lord the Boyscout has just left the building. I am free to go at last!!

Now I shall focus my efforts on the continuation of my pursuit of self-actualization outside the realms of the pied piper and the big machine he represents. Initech will no longer be recieving TPS reports from the desk of this rocker tonight.

As a side note, I was thinking yesterday my answer to people's inquiry as to what I have been doing with my life has been "a Saturday night bachelor party that has lasted 6 years." I may need to restate this as a "bachelor party turned full out rave" Just a thought. One of many random and unconnected, but nonetheless a thought.

Peace out

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home