Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger... but she ain't messin' wit no broke n----z.

^Highly addictive song.

Today has been declared a Powder Day, due to a dumping of approximately 6 inches of the white fluffy substance at Big Sky, with more expected today and tomorrow.

We'll be sure to go out and give 110%, and give credit to Lone Peak, because it really played a heckuva game, and the fan support is just incredible, couldn't have done it without you, I'd like to thank the Academy, God and my Mother, and, whew, I really wasn't expecting this.

===

There is a note, in front of my computer. I wrote it.

But I can't read it.

It appears to say:

"$ 100

wrne + chays

soup zep belay

entra dessert

swig"

After straining the hell out of my brain, and a period of utter confusion, wondering if perhaps my schizophrenic split had finally come, I pieced it together... without the help of Velma, Daphne and Fred. That's right, just me and Scooby figure it out.

It was notes I took during a brief phone call with an establishment in Livingston about what is on the agenda for New Year's Eve...

For $ 100 per person, wine and champagne is included, and you get soup, appetizers, salad, an entree and dessert. A swing band will be playing.

Holy shit.

The combination of my handwriting and memory is Downright Terrifying. I think it's time for an upgrade.



Maybe Henry Rollins can fix me up with some new hardware.

===

And, that's it. Time's up, kids.

The mountain beckons.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

I think "soup zep belay" and "swig" are potential band names.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

Wow...glad you figured it out. It sounds like you will have a fun New Year.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home