Saturday, December 24, 2005

This is a Public Service Announcement
With guitars
Know your rights
All three of them

A reader suggested that I set up an automatic email notification that goes out whenever I update this site.

Since that requires "work" and "brainpower," which are both in short supply here at The Dude Abides, I wanted to gauge interest before embarking on such a project.

Just click away.







Free polls from Pollhost.com
Would you be interested in getting an email notice whenever the Dude Abides gets updated?

Yes No Piss off
  





We will return you to your regularly scheduled programming shortly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

I would like notices when your blog updates...so I can keep up with your blog if I miss when you go on vacation. Sometimes, when a blog doesn't update for a long time, I don't come to visit every day...then I end up missing things.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home