Friday, January 20, 2006

Me and my girlfriend
Don't wear no shoes
Her nose is painted pepper...sunlight
She loves me
I mean it's serious
As serious as it can be

I wonder...

Has anyone ever actually laughed their balls off?

I mean, I have come close, and but for the grace of god and my scrotum, I would have lost them.

Perhaps I should stop using that phrase so lightly.

Although, I bet I could make a mint selling Laugh Your Ass Off! DVDs through infomercials. It would be hotter than 6 minute-abs with the middle-aged housewife demographic.

Just hire a stand-up to tell a bunch of jokes to a camera...

"Y'know, I lived in Mexico for a few years. I was in a horrific accident, as many of you know.

Yeah, yeah. I had a metal plate put in my head by a Mexican doctor.

Right before surgery, he said, 'Be careful...

Theees plate is very hot.'"

AH HA HA HA HA HA!

My ass!

It's gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home