Sunday, February 26, 2006

I don't care about pollution
I'm an air-conditioned gypsy
That's my solution
Watch the police and the taxman miss me
I'm mobile.

We went out to the Nova Cafe, our favorite breakfast spot. I gorged on a ham, mushroom, jalapeno, spinach and cheddar omelette.

Mmmmm. Cheddar.

Then we took a great hike up past Bridger Bowl. There were some great views of Sacajawea & Hardscrabble Peak.

I took some great pictures that I would have loved to show you, but I accidentally deleted them.

I know, I know.

I screwed the pooch.

I did it while I was recording The Dude Abides Unplugged.

So, here is a list of search terms used to find this website in the last 24 hours:

Cry without weeping, talk without speaking

Lava

So much drama in the LBC

Dunkin Donuts

The fire in your eyes

Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans

All I need is this thermos

Crazy delicious


and, the ever popular,

My daughter is fucking a black dude

Gotta love the internet.

I am just picturing some dude down in Georgia, head in his hands, scouring the internet for advice on his own daughter/fucking/black dude issue.

That search term has come up multiple times... maybe I am perpetuating it by mentioning it again.

Kind of like holding a mirror up to a mirror.

Whoa.

I think I just blew what was left of my mind.

{Body celebrates final victory.}

Gotta go. I have spent enough time staring at this glowing box.

I'm gonna go in the other room and stare at that glowing box.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I think I will keep my day job.

Thundercake, or Big Wampum, or Stinkfist, or whatever we are calling ourselves now, will continue to play to our core constituency- an empty backyard- from the bright lights and big stage of Bells' back porch.

Thank you, thankyouverymuch.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a day job? :D

8:05 AM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Paula says: You know I'm a big fan of yours. You did your thing! You've got a great sense of rhythm through the whole thing. Good job! Rock on!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
You can play the Stones however you want--but IMHO, I think it's another barre chord (same one) on "puzzlin' you..." (not a D to A) and then back to the E on "game." Then you stay there on E as the next verse begins. Try it and see what you think?

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew how musical you really are...how come you were never in Band at Beaver Dam High?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Oh, I have a job.

Keepin' it real.

24-7-365.

Word.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great! Thank you sir. I even tried to save it but it wouldn't let me and I can't be bothered with figuring out how to steal it. LW... who apparently is easily amused

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home