Tuesday, February 21, 2006

No method to the madness
Beat my head against the wall

Note: I do own a helmet.

My goggles broke last week, and I have not yet replaced them.

My sunglasses don't fit under my helmet.

Eye protection was a more immediate need than head protection, due to the cold and snow.

Have no worries, the helmet will be back in action by this weekend.

I was stealthy and careful in those chutes, like ELmer Fudd, hunting wabbits.

Besides, as of the date of this writing, we have no empirical evidence that there is anything in my head worth protecting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that confirms it......you're certified......beautiful pictures, but there's no way, not now, not ever, unless there's a vehicle that could take me up and down........safely

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sunglasses make you look like one of the Gremlins. The evil ones, not the fuzzy cute ones.

-Tmoney

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Gremlins comment!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eye wear featuring polarized lenses breakup the UV rays before they cause harm to the cornea.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home