Tuesday, February 21, 2006

They say an eye for an eye, we both lose our sight, and two wrongs don't make a right.

But when you been wrong and you know all along that it's just one life
At what point does one fight? (Good question, right!)


+++

My season pass paid for itself with yesterday's little venture. The rest of the season is all gravy, baby. And that could last until May.

I decided that next time up, I will try and take a little video. Apparently my camera can do that, but I haven't read the manual as of yet. I have only had the camera since June, and I don't like rushing into things.

Anyway, I thought that it might be cool to shoot some hi-speed video for all you ninnies who visit this here website.

I also think I am bringing the iPod next time out. I haven't worn it yet, because I kind of enjoy the relative silence of being alone on a mountain... but some kickin' tunes may very well enhance the experience.

The way my current (read: this week) tastes are trending, there would be a lot of Jay-Z and Nine Inch Nails playing.

My buddy, Double B, from Billings also turned me on to some pretty damn good techno from a band called the Propellerheads.

Time to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger outdoorspro said...

Be careful with the music. You want to make sure you can still hear whats going on around you, and that definately means the wind and chatter at your feet.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home