Saturday, February 25, 2006

Well I feel pretty good
And I guess that I could
Get crazy now baby

I went right back to Big Sky today.



I didn't really talk to anybody.



Just listened to music and hit it pretty hard.



Here are some more videos. They are kind of Blair-Witchy.

Video 1

You will occasionally see my left hand, flying through the picture, holding my mitten.

Video 2

It was another good day.

Video 3

Lights out, Guerilla Radio.

Turn that shit up.



It has to start somewhere.

It has to start sometime

What better place than here?

What better time than now?

6 Comments:

Blogger hot lips said...

Boy was I cold watching that. I need to go put on a jacket.

You sound like a teenager.

What was up with all of those people just standing there in the way? I was getting pissed off just watching them stand there and look at you and not move.

Might I suggest that you sing along in every video.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Actually, it is my obligation to avoid them.

The downhill skier/boarder has right of way.

Yeah, the singing was an unfortunate example of wearing headphones and not quite realizing I was singing out loud.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Coach Ky said...

As a person that does not board, how fast are you going in the video when you are singing? Is that 30 MPH or do you measure that in KPH like in the Olympics?

9:45 AM  
Blogger hot lips said...

Obligation Schmobligation. They were just standing there looking around and it was way gay.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Probably around 30.

It wasn't that fast.

Maybe I will try to do a high speed run on video.

The more difficult runs with moguls don't turn out that great on video, because it is hard to keep my hands still when I ride that type of terrain.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...these videos are awesome; it feels like we are along with you--they are blair witchy; i'm bummed when they end. get india to video you going downhill. it looks icy and really cold; the terrain looks really bumpy...scary

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home