Saturday, February 04, 2006

Why don't we do it in the road?
No one willbe watching us.
Why don't we do it in the road?

I know you have been worried.

But you all can rest easy.

Everything went smoothly with the coffee this morning.

Mr. Coffee did his goddamn job for once, and refrained from pissing all over the place.



Has anyone ever been to a legitimate hoedown?

I'm not sure what actually goes down at a hoedown.

I bet they get up, get-get, get down.

Nine-one-one is a joke at the hoeown.



It started snowing hard today.

I went to Big Sky.

I didn't take too many pictures.

Too busy trying to survive.

I just didn't have it today.

My legs were kind of gumby and I was thrown from the bronco on several occasions.

I took a jump and blew up upon re-entry.

I tweaked my knee. It bent in a direction not intended by the manufacturer.



When the still sea conspires an armor
And her sullen and aborted
Currents breed tiny monsters
True sailing is dead
Awkward instant
And the first animal is jettisoned
Legs furiously pumping
Their stiff green gallop
And heads bob up
Poise
Delicate
Pause
Consent
In mute nostril agony
Carefully refined
And sealed over


(Jim Morrison, 1967)




I am a little unsure about this remake of the Pink Panther with Steve Martin. I think he lost his funny about ten years ago.

Maybe it's hiding out with Chevy Chase's funny.

A big truck skidded out in front of me and went off the road on the way back from Big Sky.

It was a little freaky.

Fortunately, I had noticed him having trouble and I backed off.

He was OK, and didn't collide with anyone else.

Shut down all trash mashers on the detention level.



Vaya con Dios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home