Sunday, March 05, 2006

We'll make great pets.

In the morning, this sweet, little angel swats my feet and yells at me if I don't get breakfast fast enough for her.




She's much more ferocious than she looks.

On a related note, I have invented a self-scooping litterbox.

You will never need to scoop your litterbox again.

All you need is one 90 lb golden retreiver-



After breakfast, he goes straight to the cookie jar.

P.S. I am going to Big Sky in a couple minutes (2, exactly). I'm not bringing a camera, and this is the last I will mention it. There is a self-imposed ban on snowboarding posts for a while.

I'm sick of writing about it, and I am sure you're sick of reading about it. (Jesus, I just typed "your sick of reading." Ahhh, the horror, the horror.)

What I am not sick of, however, is actuially doing it. Huh huh. I said "doing it."

P.P.S. Do something today just for the fun of it. When was the last time you did that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Ok....I will do something today just for the fun of it...though I don't know what as I am feeling kind of wretched (trapped in a workplace that sucks for now & I dread going back so it taints my weekends plus I have the stress of an upcoming move-where I don't know).

Anyway....thank you for typing this. Whatever the something fun is it will help me to actually enjoy part of my day.

:-)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home