Friday, March 03, 2006

Whatchoo gon' do wit all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?

What are you going to do today, Napoleon?

WHATEVER I WANT! GAWSH!



Post Wipeout Video


I had my best run of the season down this bump run. Top-to-bottom, no breaks, straight down the fall line, right under the lift, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.


That kind of run can take the fight right out of your legs.

This is the new Superpipe at Big Sky. The walls are 18 feet high. No shit.


I tell it like it is...

Voyeur (voi-yûr')n. An obsessive observer of sordid or sensational subjects.

Lone Peak


This bumper sticker reads, "Ullr is My Co-Pilot."


I was lyin' in a burned-out basement, with the full moon in my eye.
I was hoping' for replacement
when the sun burst through the sky.



There was great snow in the trees off Challenger.


There is really nothing I can say that I haven't said before. Alone, music, snow, shredding. I'm starting to feel like a broken record. An extremely happy broken record, but a broken record nonetheless.

Yes indeed, it's funtime, funtime.


A long, high speed video.


The thing is... it started snowing at the end of the day. A major storm front is coming through. They are expecting 12-18 inches. It's shaping up to be a filthy day tomorrow. Filthy, dirty, sick.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,
I'm a huge fan of your self styled blog/photo extravaganza and am in awe of the lifestyle you have provided for yourself and your beautiful wife, but...

The self photos have to stop. They scream, "Spank me Daddy, I've been a bad girl," in only a way that Richard Simmons can bring to the table.

Please understand that if this conversation were to happen face to face / mano a mano, it would have ended with a hand shake and a hearty back slap, never to be spoken of again.

It would be a tragedy to see a pillar of the community like yourself fall into the perilous Mick Jagger/David Bowie abyss of stardom.

Fair well my brother.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Yeah, yeah, we're voyeurs. So? You give us so much to look at. It's a symbiotic relationship. (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=symbiotic)

Great videos, btw. I like the shadow moving on the snow as you start out.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

ej, you made me laugh out loud.

Not an easy thing to do at 6:53 a.m.

It was the hearty back slap that did it.

I shall heed your advice.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just bustin ballz....heading up to Mammoth next weekend with a couple of guys from work, hopefully a nice storm will blow in sometime around Thursday night.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Oakley(tm)eye wear is a slap in the face of the traditions that ski bums nationwide hold dear.

It's on a parallel with Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell"

Kudos and godspeed to you and yours as you live "The Life of Riley".

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home