Saturday, April 08, 2006

There's always repercussions when you're dating in school

It was kind of a goodbye to Big Sky today.



It was 60 degrees on the mountain. Sunny and beautiful.



For a 3 hour window, from about 10:30- 1:30, it was like skiing on creamed corn.



Before that, it was frozen mashed potato chicken heads. Choppy as shit, and, quite frankly, hazardous. And later in the day, it was so slushy that it was like riding on a sno-cone that reaches up and grabs the emergency brake on your board. But for that three hour window, it was glorious spring skiing.



I hit all my favorite runs.

Tram twice, straight to two on Shedhorn, over to Challenger thrice.



It was a beautiful day.

I took some video, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get them off my new camera.

*Fixed* Here I am wiping out.

So here are some old ones...

One.

And... Two

===
===


On the way back, I stopped twice and took pictures at some random spots along the Gallatin.





I never get sick of the scenery on that drive.







Goodbye, Big Sky...


They shut down the lifts for the season next weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

I really enjoyed this winter through the Dude's eyes. Thanks for sharing your words and pictures.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home