Friday, June 09, 2006

Promises are what I seemed to be
Only watch the time go by-y- y
All of these, are things you said to me

Only yesterday, you lied.

What can I do?

It's a rainy evening here in Bozeman.

Chillin'.

Sippin' orange blossom breezes.

Doing what I must.

I did it.

It's done.

If you want to bring a friend, hold your breath, we'll drift away.

Away.

Pick a song and sing.

If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend.

I don't know if you were expecting me to drive faster, fly higher or lie some more.

Falling faster.

Time to take a ride.

Took way too long.

Too long.

Too much trippin and my soul's worn thin.

I don't know.

There may be a nugget in there.

Just look.

No conversation.

Concentration.

Contemplation.

Vacilation.

Who will pick up the pieces?

Because you know they are there.

Fractured.

Manufactured.

Are you wondering?

Wondering what I will do this weekend?

Me, too.

I know it will be something.

Something good.

Something fun.

Something gorgeous.

Something that you never thought was right outside your door.

But it is.

And I wonder.

Oh, I wonder.

I wonder just how fucked up I am.

Oh, I know I'm fucked up.

I just wonder what is standard of deviation from the norm?

I will probably be the last to know.

Sell me down the river.

And I'll give you a story.

I promise it will be good.

I bet you are wondering where this is going.

It's gotta go somewhere, right?

No, it doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home