Wednesday, July 19, 2006

If you want my body and you think I'm sexy, come on sugar let me know
If you really need me, just reach out and touch me, come on honey tell me so

It is another big guest blog day today.

Note: I added pictures to the Eck's Spain guest blog, and I am quite certain I screwed up where they go in the post, but they are good pictures nonetheless, so check 'em... Click Here

Without further ado, The Eck's guest blog from France:

Can you think of any one activity that simultaneously maximizes a woman’s sexiness and femininity and completely emasculates a man? I know your dirty minds, you’ve got a whole list already. Well here’s one to add to it, belly dancing. And here are the pictures to prove it. (I wonder what sort of google searches will bring people to The Dude’s site now).





Let me explain, following our time in Spain, we ventured north to France to visit one of my wife’s former students. They live in Lille, France a University City of about 1 million. It’s located right on the border with Belgium. This is Lille.



One night the mother of my wife’s student wanted to take us out to dinner at a middle eastern restaurant with a bunch of her co-workers, nurses and doctors. They were all there to see one of their other co-workers, another nurse, belly dance. Clearly Gaylord Focker knew what he was doing in becoming a male nurse.




We also visited the seaside in Belgium. Here are some pictures from the seaside.





Of course we also spent two days in Paris. My wife’s former student happened to be on crutches. She was an incredible trooper hopping around Paris on one leg. It’s cool to see all those things that never seem real in books, but Paris is huge and busy.













While in France I also saw a new high profile European car that would be perfect for The Dude.



Things to like about France: Crepes, well dressed women, ethnically diverse, sites in Paris, people that you are introduced to are very friendly.

Things not so great about France: Beer comes in like a 9 oz. bottle, coffee is way overrated, expensive, smoking, Charles DeGaulle airport is terrible beyond description.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

The pictures of Paris are stunning. Spent a bit of time there, and the pictures took me right back to the sidewalf cafes.

I can't recall a single guy in the belly dancing classes I took. Wonder why... Lots of women there to shimmy and undulate.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics look great! I hope you two had a wonderfull time. One of these years, Tami & I will have to join you on one of your trips.

Fish

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm a male dancer, found you through my (constantly updated) blog search for "belly dance" stuff on the 'net.

Although.... I'm not much for "power blue". Or sequins. A man can shake his hips without having to dress too much like the ladies. Personal taste.

There are a few guys in America and Europe who dance pro or semi-pro. Although guys really don't dance pro in the Middle East, most guys in the Egypt/Lebanon/Syria grow up knowing how to; they break out some dope moves on the dance floors at clubs, and at weddings.

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap. Blogger dropped my ID'ing info...I'm the male dancer guy above.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home