Thursday, August 31, 2006

Don't scream about
Don't think aloud
Turn your head now baby
Just spit me out

For no real reason at all...





***

What's crackin'?

Me, I'm good.

I have a bunch of shit lining up like Rockettes, high kickin'.

I'd hate to spoil any of it, since my experiences are the rich earth from which these posts grow.

(Speaking of which, some dear friends of mine have absolutely scolded me for deleting my "friendship" post. A couple people said it was one of the best things I have written. I actually liked it, too. It just felt a little too... naked.

But, fuck it. I've known artists to burn paintings, tear up novels and never record beautiful songs.

Art is ephemeral.

And, in a strange way, this is art.

Whether you like it or not.

But fuck you if you don't.

Go away.

Shoo.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.)

---

300 posts ago... I wrote this.

---


I find it strange that nearly 200 people have read today's post, yet only 20 people voted in that poll. I guess that would be 10% voter turnout.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Are you afraid that I will somehow track you with a magic chocolate chip cookie, and then reveal to my hundreds of readers that "Somebody who works at Millbank Tweed Law firm in LA, and uses Firefox for a web browser voted for KAYAKING!!! HA HA HA HA! EXPOSED!"

Do you really think I care enough to do something like that?



I care more about whether my cat likes turkey and chicken better than salmon food.

(I really do.)

Anyway, you're weirdos, all of you.

(She likes turkey and chicken, if you must know.)



--
--

A couple of you freaky chicks asked for a naked picture.



That's as close as you're going to get.

Perverts.

Now, about that reach-around...

--
--

UJ's dog.



--
--

Big Sky Country



--
--

Already a request for a reach-around!

Check it, kids... this one has talent. It is on the links below, and to the right. <<< Or just click that, you lazy bastards... Besides, she is a she, internetters. Check it.

My condolences on you recent loss, Princess Cat.

--
--

Are you not entertained?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you would give a 'reach around to an animal before a friend....i respect that
ok
i find that creepy actually
but then again I know you and know that the term "reach around" is a euphemism for "i like you soooooo much that i wont try to steal your dignity"
it's a good thing
wierd
but good

12:12 AM  
Blogger S. said...

i'm entertained, but i somehow find that i would prefer watching Nero's rape giraffe in action, but that's just me.

2:08 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

You had me until the "naked" picture.

Really.

Come on.

You're better than that.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Paulette said...

I think Scarlett is about the prettiest thing in Hollywood right now. And I mean that in a totally hetero, admiring from a distance way. Have Russell Crowe and her done a movie together yet? Because they should. Holy eye candy.

The Dude might be the prettiest thing in Bozeman, if it weren't for that third eyebrow in the middle of your forehead (at least in the mirror image). Hee!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww ... you have the cutest cat!

And that reach around? Fantastic!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I, for one, appreciate the mirror shot, thank you.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's Wolverine! Did nobody notice the X-Men logo on his chest? I see the "X" quite clearly.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home