Thursday, August 24, 2006

Twenty twenty twenty four hours ago-ho-ho

EJ's dog...



Nice fella.

Actually, EJ is a nice fella, too.

Do people say fella anymore?

It makes me feel like I am 72 years old, but in a good way. Like the way 72 year olds don't give a flying fuck what anybody else thinks about driving 13 mph and tucking your shirt into your underwear.

Justin Timberlake can bring sexy back if he wants.

Screw that simpering mouseketeer.

I am bringing "fella" back.

I also have a final guest blog from Eck rattling around somewhere.

I gotta dig it up, save the pictures to the hard drive, upload them to photobucket, resize them, then post it. I'll get around to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger hot lips said...

This is getting out of control. You are posting like crazy, I'm commenting like crazy. It is really a little embarrassing.

But for what it's worth, I LOL'd at the knight pictures. I wasn't expecting that. But there they were.

4K for boarding school, but I've got it all worked out.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home