Sunday, September 03, 2006

I firmly believe that I didn't need anyone but me
I sincerely thought I was so complete
Look how wrong you can be

I didn't kayak yesterday, or today.

Instead, I went to the music store yesterday with Bells.

I bought me a Gibson Les Paul Epiphone and a Marshall stack.





Yeah.

For good measure, I bought a Cry-Baby Wah-Wah pedal.

Oh, yeah.

I cannot believe how good it sounds.

Neither can the Doodlebug.



We had a dog party at Bells' house.



Veggies were harvested from their garden.











A red-tailed hawk flew past.



Bells' back porch, a/k/a Goat's Skull and Hops- A Still Life.



We Rocked.













It was a very fine evening.

In the morning, we harvested hops.







Barney helped.





We brewed a couple batches of home-brew.



4 out of 4 dentists agree that we had a good time.

Tomorrow, I am doing the full-on mountain bike adventure at Big Sky.

You may notice, in the photos above, I am wearing an "ACHEIVER" t-shirt.

That's because I am an Acheiver.

A Little Lebowski Urban Acheiver.

And proud of them we all are.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks really fun.

thebluestbutterfly
http://coffeehobby.blogspot.com

(currently afflicted with the Beta Blogger Transitional Curse-so this is the only way I can leave comments)

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide which is cuter, the cat or the kid.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "Gibson Epiphone"??? You mean an Epiphone! It's made by Gibson, but it is an Epiphone, not a Gibson. Like the Squier made by Fender.

I know. I have a "Gibson Epiphone SG."

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home