Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's how you look and how you feel
(Why do I?)
You must have a heart of steel
(Why do I?)
Why do I keep fuckin' up?

Hello, friends.



Howdy doodle-do, neigbor?

I gotta be straight with you.

I cannot fucking wait for the snow to fly.



No, indeed, I cannot.



Hey, by the way...

Are you looking for a nymphomaniac narcoleptic? She has a beautiful exposition on French culture up right now.

She is really in touch with her inner Bukowski.



Me, too.





I have another one for you.

OK...

Meet Veronica.

She lives somewhere in the Greater New York area, and she is a ghostwriter by trade.

Basically, she is the Winston Wolf of the literary world.

She solves problems.



Check it, though.

These ladies are entertaining.

Four out of Five Dudes Abide...



And, remember,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home