Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Where I go
I just don't know
I might end up in Mexico

Two gems from today's Bozeman Daily Chronicle Police reports:

-A person on North Ferguson Avenue told police smoke was coming out of a neighbor's house. The neighbor burned some steaks on the grill.

-A couple on North Wilson Avenue saw a man push a woman up against a garbage can and cuff her. They were role playing. An oficer told them to role play inside.

--

I had a really quiet night.

Watched a replay of The Wire, played a video game (God of War), then read (A big Burroughs compilation, called Word Virus).

Speaking of The Wire, they are replaying the first three episodes back-to-back this week, so you can catch up. Or go rent Season 1 on DVD, and start there. It is well worth it.

Let's see, what else?

Um, Thursday, I will be busy not celebrating my tenth wedding anniversary.

So, there is that.

Next week, I have a birthday, which ought to be swell, since I will be going to a Rolling Stones concert the day after my birthday.

There is some scuttlebut that Pearl Jam will open... but I don't believe that for a second, since they are in Athens, Greece, on September 30, and scheduled to be in Sydney, Australia on October 7th.

Somehow I doubt they will swing through Missoula, Montana on October 4th, on their way Down Under.

Another rumor I heard was Dave Matthews Band. Please hold on while I jab white hot shish kebab skewers into my ears.

Ah, that's better.

Abrupt ending.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting until the boxing trainer succumbs to the advances of the riggen females that are suddenly showing up to his gym.

In a perfect world, the viewer would be able to 'scratch and sniff' the stink of sweaty, Mickey Dee-eating muthaphukas working out during those scenes.

Oh well...

5:10 PM  
Blogger S. said...

I want police to tell me to role play inside! I should probably work on my writing and my stupid blog. CREEPY ME-O!

6:54 PM  
Blogger hotlipz said...

When's your birthday, old man?

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home