Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Woke this morning
Don't believe what I saw
A hundred million bottles
Washed up on the shore
Seems I'm not alone in being alone

OK- two quick hits...

1. I had to wait until all the releases have been signed to announce this, but I will be appearing in the upcoming Adam Sandler/Jessica Biel movie with my college buddy, The Wave.

The Wave:


Pretty cool, I know.

Me & Jessica Biel.



Not bad.

Oh, wait.

I guess I should clarify.

My name will be appearing in the movie, along with the Wave's name.

The Wave's sister works in "the industry." (I can use that term now, because I am pretty much a movie star.)

She works on various films that get shot in the NY area and Lawn Guyland.

Jessica Biel plays some type of do-gooder, public service lawyer in Brooklyn, and they needed some "lawyer-sounding" names to use for the place she works.

(Irony of ironies... Public service?! Me and Wave? Ha!)

So, without further ado, my motion picture debut:



I look hot, don't I?

I am pretty sure Jessica Biel will stop during filming and sigh, "Militello, what a beautiful name. I must have him.

I wonder what type of billing I will get in the t.v. ads...

==
==

One other thing...

I was driving in my car, listening to the radio, and an ad came on for a local jewelry store.

The woman talking on the ad, who I presume to be the owner of the store, can not pronounce the word "jewelry."

Throughout the ad, she says, "Jewry."

And she clearly didn't sound asian, eg, "That Jewry, she nice gulr."

Jewry.

I wonder if she goes to the liberry.

6 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

Dude, that is hot! I am excited for you! Name on a door today, foot in the door tomorrow, name in lights after that, right? Am I right or am I right?

I would like to remind you and your readers that your first on camera appearance was on the Oprah Winfrey show some years ago. Who was the guest that day? None other than Dr. Phil?

Now, in exchange for the shit you may get from your readership that you, the Dude, were anywhere in the earthly vicinity of Oprah Winfrey, look at it this way: Think of all the Google hits you will get now by people looking for "the dude on Oprah Winfrey," and/or "Dr. Phil."

Yeah...you're welcome.

4:16 PM  
Blogger hotlipz said...

Omigod. As if the ego wasn't already out of control.

4:21 PM  
Blogger hotlipz said...

And yes, that's me being jealous. I'm changing my name to David E. Herold.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...if the jewery lady ever get a diamand shard in her eye she can get the emt's to take her in the ambalance.
good times on the movie cred.
pretty soon your name will be on commercials
then your name can go to all the glitzy openings and "industry' events
after taht your name can adopt some thai kids and then...if you're name is very lucky and dsnt pull a Gigli
it will be invited to host the academy awards

12:49 AM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Couldn't you at least get top billing for the film?

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although her upfront assets are not to be sneezed at, I will have you know that Jessica Biel has one of the greatest asses in Hollywood. Just google "jessica biel's ass" for further discussion if you don't believe me.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home