Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Does that make me crazy?
Possibly
And I hope that you are havin' the time of your life
But think twice, that's my only advice

Bozeman is a tough town.

You've seen the police reports.

This is the Wild Wild West.

I'm feeling a little scared and alone.

In a way, it is kind of like prison, in that if you don't beat somebody's ass on day 1, or affiliate yourself with a gang, you're pretty much fresh meat.

Well, I haven't beat anyone's ass here in Bozeman... yet.

I did get one of those teardrop tattoos, but instead of making me look like a tough cop killa, I just look like I am crying.

So, I need to do something.

And what I have decided to do is start my own gang.

A Segway gang.



We will mill about downtown and rev our engines, scaring tourists and intimidating the college kids.



We will have pink fenders.



Gob Bluth will be our spiritual leader.

And I am thinking we need matching jackets.

Something sporty.



And when things get tough, we will dance.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Bowling shirts. That's what you need.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Tanaya said...

So, how do the Segways do in the snow? Or even better, the ice?

11:28 AM  
Blogger hotlipz said...

Yes, matching jackets. I'll get busy sketching the design right now.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will just probably just lead into the next segway............and jackets are so...yesterday.......

Those in the know, on Segway's... wear a cute pinky ring to stand out from the others.

10:56 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk said...

I have one word for you to help spruce up your gang's image:

Vespa's

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will will need a cool saying to take the place of "Peace out"/good-bye.

The NYC Latin Kings would go:

" A Dios Rey" and make a cool symbol with three fingers.

Mork would go "Schauzzbot"

Me gang will be asked to go "Whatever" and the response would be "Whomever".

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home