Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I don't want no other love
Baby, it's just you
I'm thinkin' of...

Wow.



I sure have gotten some concerned emails from people.



Thanks for that.



Everything is fine.



I just haven't been writing here.



I had guests from Thursday through Monday, and we were busy doing cool stuff.



Now I am sick. There is a tiny man with a large knife, living in my throat, and he stabs me whenever I swallow anything, including water.



Plus I had about 200 pictures to upload.



But the real reason is that on Saturday, I killed a guy with a trident, so I had to lay low for a while.



Plus, all this writing has been keeping me off the corner, where I gots to be slangin', so Duder can get paid, yo.



Anyway, hope this tides you over for a little while.



Because I am going to Urgent Care.



Because the little man with the knife is not going away.



I had a salad last night, and it felt like I was swallowing a a pincushion.



And then it is going to be me, a couch, my dog, and some movies.



All day long.



And sleeping.



Because the last two nights, I have alternated between a human inferno sweatbox and icy, freezing chills.













So, peace out.

UJ, Dan-O & Eck- thank you so much for visiting. It means a lot to me, and I had a fantastic time with you. The door is always open, and I hope you come back early and often.

Love you guys.

P.S. Those gang signs we are flashing? That is a lowercase "B," and a lowercase "D," cuz we be representin the Dam.

Fuh real.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeesh, sorry to hear about the little knife man. I hope you feel better soon. Gorgeous photos, thanks for the blog update.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Tanaya said...

Good luck with Urgent Care. The brink of the falls is probably one of my favorite places in the park.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dude with the knife got cousins over this way and some fat broad that sits on my chest at night trying to supress my breathing.

Great photos, as usual.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Hope you feel better soon. Lovely pictures. The frozen waterfall (right?) is really cool. Those gold stiletto boots are da bomb.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Eve Grey said...

Oh my god,i bet it's strep throat yo' and it hurrts like razor blades. getta wella soona & happy halloweenie

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're on the mend soon...and glad that the little man with the knife didn't stop you from having fun over the weekend.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home