Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Singin' songs for pimps with tailors
Who charge ten dollars at the door

So, tomorrow, there is this concert.

The Rolling Stones.

And my friend, Mike, of Mike-and-Annie-who-baked-me-a-birthday-cake, not to be confused with Tony, who apparently doesn't give a damn about me or my feelings...

TONY. GODDAMN TONY AND HIS STUPID FAMILY AND GODDAMN HOUSE THAT THE CARES ABOUT MORE THAN ME. DAMN HIM!

just give me a minute here to pull it together...

Anyway, Mike, he organized this whole Rolling Stones excursion, in addition to baking me a cake, unlike Tony, WHO DID NOTHING.

And I found out that he invited some "females," in the parlance of our times.

I guess one is a fiery, 31-year-old, redhead, hot lawyer-woman who is eager to meet me.

He not only baked me a cake with Annie, he got the Stones tickets, and invited this chica caliente...

and it really only reinforces how much Tony let me down.

Have no fear, though.

I will exact my revenge.

In kind.

I will be in the Dam from November 30th through Dec. 3.

And if Tony foolishly leaves his stupid halloween pumpkins on his porch for an extra four weeks, rest assured, said pumpkins will be lying in shattered pieces on his driveway.

I don't care how much his kids cry.

I will smash the hell out your pumpkins, Tony.

At this point, I know some of you are thinking that my chosen path for revenge may not bear fruit.

You may wonder why, why would Tony still have his Halloween pumpkins out a month after Halloween.

Why?

I'll tell you why.

BECAUSE HE FORGETS THINGS.

LIKE MY BIRTHDAY.

I am so gonna smash the shit out of Tony's rotten, forgotten pumkins.

9 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

How about Rotten & Forgotten as a band name?


Hmmm.

Daddy like.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been working on that damn wretched house of his ...which i love...and have the splinters to prove it...
and playing with his incredibly adorable kids....whom are amazing...way off the cute meter
these kids are so cute they make fuzzy wittle bunnies puke from jealousy...( i said "wittle" and i stand by it!)
and you know what this guy says to me almost every time i go there?
just guess...
"you read the dude lately?"
he almost forgot his own damn birthday...
i hope he forgets mine
then i'd be in good company again
i didnt even know about it son or i would have said something like "wholly shit are we getting old!"
because we are
not that i didnt know you were born or anthing
i figured you had to come from somewhere
yeah...i can't sleep
guess that's no reason to take it out on your blog
happy birthday Dude
hope i can see you when you get back to the Dam

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to hear any of your shit about forgetting your birthday you over-sensitive, quickly approaching a mid life crisis, snowdude. Cause I had no idea it was your birthday. None whatsoever. Swear.

Now that you've been put in your saggy balled place.........hope you had a good one.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I know this guy in the Dam and I think i can get him to do the pumpkin job for you. We hired him fresh out of jail and now his job at the foundry just ended abrubtly; he may need a little extra income. How much is it worth to see pictures of tiny little pumpkin pieces?

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stones were in this area as well. City fathers thought the venue they played at would be great for the older crowd, so was not in a stadium or concert hall like before. Had it outside, in the open, near a historical place.

Tickets ranged from $75.00-$1500.00, but more than 200 saw it for free from the rooftops of nearby private homes. I was one of those.
Sound was clear and great and were closed enough that binocs were not needed. Great concert and other than their appearance, not much has changed since seeing them years ago..and I mean YEARS ago.

In regards to a band name..So many choices have “flew” over the years..Moby Grape….Jeffesrson Airplane..The Fugs…...Mothers of Invention. I have always had a great name for a band and often wonder why no one ever used it.

It would be shouted, over, and over again, when the fans wanted them to play….announcers would blast it out when introducing them, but the play on words and the rhythm of saying the band name, quickly, would put them in the forefront of names to come…….Yurick Hunt.

In the younger years, M-80s in punkins were great to watch. I even remember a group building a catapult to have them fly over the houses to the streets beyond and those same streets littered with the remains of the once carved gourds.
Good luck on the endeavor of smashing punkins.

10/04/06

9:47 AM  
Blogger S. said...

hey,

happy belated. i'd have called but i didn't know i had that option.

zing

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We at the AKFC have brandished a 4-pack of Perfect Pints to honor this occasion.

It ain't a party until the integrity of the nitrogen capsules is violated.

Happy Birthday Joe!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlike others (cough*mop*cough) from a long-fogotten internet community, I DID remember your birthday - I just forgot to post or email greetings. So sue me, let's see how much you remember as you near the half-century mark!

Oh, all right......Mea culpa, mea culpa. What more can I say?

However, I did celebrate your birthday in true Dude style, by listening to the new Scissor Sisters CD three times in a row. And I feel like dancing!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday DUDE!!!!!!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home