Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Well, the weather outside is frightful...

So, this is looking out my front door at the rest of Wisteria Lane this morning.



That's some real rock and roll hootchie-coo right there.

I am sure most of you are like, "that blows. Duder's got snow already? Dang."

But, oh no, that is not the case.

I'm excited like I am 11, and it is Christmas morning and there under the tree is a fresh x-wing fighter.

Oh yeah.

I know it won't stick, but it holds promise.

And hope.

Promise and hope that the Snow Gods will decide to just dump all over Southwestern Montana this winter.

Ahhh, Tuesday.

Tuesday, you sassy, surprising day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it is time to get the board out and start waxing and, perhaps, to buy a new sleeker and faster model.

12:21 PM  
Blogger outdoorspro said...

This afternoon the clouds broke and i got a nice view of Mt. Bachelor with some pretty sunlight hitting it nicely. Looked like winter mode.

Sure, it'll melt off in the next week of sunshine and warm days, but as El Duderino said, it gives hope.

My brand new Patagucci down jacket gives me hope too.

Gotta get those new 1080 Guns before the pow gets deep.

7:13 PM  
Blogger hotlipz said...

I'm sure you are very excited about all of that lovely snow.

(how's that?)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Eve Grey said...

who got shot on the patio?

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home