Saturday, October 07, 2006

You got a reaction
You got a reaction, didn't you?

Sheez.

OK, OK, OK.

The thing with Tony and my birthday was a joke you friggin' numbskulls.

(And he is still in the band. He just piped up and said we need to work a couple Tenacious D songs into the repertoire, which absolutely works for me.)

I figured you would surmise that from the whole teenage girl-style fit over a friend forgetting a birthday. And if that didn't do it, I thought for sure the whole "smashing his pumpkins and not caring if his kids cry" made it pretty obvious, but I guess my past gig as a heartless lawyer made that all-too-believable.

Well, here is a little piece of irony for you: I have no idea when Tony's birthday is.

Anyway... mom is here. She is still sleeping.

I spent a bunch of time cleaning up for her visit, but my place is still a mess. (Destiny came last Thursday and a lot of mess has happened since then.)

It is a rainy, cold, crappy day.

(Snow above 6000 feet, though! Woo-hoo!)

Doodlebug is on my lap.

Barney is at my feet.

I am going to get some coffee.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you going to be for Halloween?

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to have your mother for a visit, I bet.
It is days like that I miss so much, as when they are gone...(parents) ...nothing is quite the same again.
Cherish every moment, which, I imagine you do.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

You didn't know your own influence. I have heard that there is a rash of pumpkin smashings going on all over the Dam. Kind of reminds me of that episode of WKRP where Johnny Fever told the listeners to drop their trash off at the state capitol.

2:00 PM  
Blogger hotlipz said...

Better you than me. I turn out all the lights and pretend that no one is home when my mom comes a knocking.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home