Wednesday, November 22, 2006

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places
Worn out faces

Bright and early for the daily races



Going nowhere



Going nowhere



Their tears are filling up their glasses



No expression



No expression



Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow



No tomorrow



No tomorrow


^^Me & KG, from Tenacious D. Told him all about the Mitten. (Kidding.)

And I find it kind of funny



I find it kind of sad



The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had



I find it hard to tell you



I find it hard to take



When people run in circles



It's a very very



Mad world



Mad world


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woe! You know KG?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Eve Grey said...

who's the girl with the nice tan? is that your sister?

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home