Saturday, November 11, 2006

Steady as she goes

Took another semi-long run today outside.

Gray and ominous.

It is now snowing.

(Which I won't jinx by mentioning how titilating that is... Oops, too late.)

One of my Cinemax channels today has shown all six Star Wars movie, consecutively. They stared wioth the old ones and moved to the new ones, so it isn't in chronological order, but still, that's awesome.

I caught a bit of the original Star Wars, almost all of Empire, and the opening of Jedi where they rescue Han Solo from Jabba's palace.

That is some sweetness right there.

How cool was Han Solo?

((And what the hell happened to Harrison Ford anyway? He used to be cooler than the other side of the pillow, now he is this awkward-ass, no chemistry-havin'dude with an earring and an anorexic girlfriend.))

Especially when the shit is hitting the fan on Hoth, the Empire is pounding the Rebel base, and Han and Leia are standing in the corridor and she says, "I love you," and kisses him.

And Han Solo just says, "I know."

That's cool like lemonade in August right there.

Anyway, I am Audi 5000.

Punch it, Chewie.

















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Toluca Lake. It's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten. "
- Winston Wolfe

5:25 PM  
Blogger Eve Grey said...

han solo was my first crush, followed by michael douglas in romancing the stone. in my 10 year old mind, they were the hottiest. and now, yeah, not so much.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home