Friday, December 08, 2006


Brand new shoes, walking blues
Climb the fence, book and pens
I can tell that we are gonna be friends

^^I love that White Stripes song.

Gonan figger it out this weekend.

I will also work out "Tiny Dancer."

I'll have time to do that.

BECAUSE I WON'T BE FREAKING SNOWBOARDING BECAUSE THERE IS NO FRIZZUCKUNG SNOW.

I woke up today to a gorgeous orange-pink sunrise, clear skies and mild temperatures.

Colorado resorts have been open since mid-October, and here we sit, open, but only 10% open.

You know what that means?

Green runs.

It takes a whopping set of balls to open a resort, charge $ 40 or $ 50 for one easy-like-Sunday-morning run halfway down the hill on over-groomed, man-made snow.

They actually had the balls to advertise "6 lifts open."

6 lifts = 2 real lifts, 1 bunny slope lift and THREE MAGIC CARPETS.

I may just go there and ride the magic carpet on an endless loop, wearing my helmet and telling the duder that my 50 foot run was epic.

Because that's how I roll.

The worst part is that I'm really getting my proper bitch on here, but there is no adequate target.

I regularly shake my fist at the sky and curse Ullr. He doesn't care.

(Except for Big Sky claiming 6 lifts are open, and three of them are magic carpets. That's bullshit, and you know it.)

Anyway, sorry for being lazy on my remaining photos from my Wisconsin trip. I have some cute ones of my niece, Lucy.

I had a nice dinner with Chris and Alicia the other night.

I also just watched the whole first season of the Showtime show, "Weeds," on DVD. Excellent show. Kind of desperate housewives meets cheech and chong.

Out for now.

Have a great freaking friday.

I'm going to stick a turducken up Ullr's ass and see if that shakes out any snow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Season 2 of Weeds is even better. Is it out yet? If not, you can come over and watch it On Demand at my house.

And I'm proud to report that I have no idea what a "magic carpet" is.

Hot Lips

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deficient in snow around these parts too. Usually around 12" by now, we've had .3". Point Three.

The kids only want to play in the cold if they're snow involved, I've found. That leaves me with three restless kids prowling the house.

Ah well. Tomorrow's Saturday.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deficient in snow around these parts too. Usually around 12" by now, we've had .3". Point Three.

The kids only want to play in the cold if they're snow involved, I've found. That leaves me with three restless kids prowling the house.

Ah well. Tomorrow's Saturday.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home