Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I am the Mike Jordan of recordin'

Last night, while grocery shopping, I bought an eye patch in the pharmacy section.

It was the first thing I opened when I got the gorceries in the house, and I immediately tried it on.

This is going to be a good look for me.

Sure, you sacrifice little things like "depth perception," and "field of vision," but those are mere trifles compared to the importance of style and flair.

This is not a joke. I really bought an eye patch.

I definitely have already received $ 2 worth of fun from it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Husker clan requests pictures

5:40 PM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I wanna see it too.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't F with eye patches, man. That "no depth perception" deal is real...Careful when watering plants or trying to use the toilet...

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home