Saturday, January 13, 2007

I don't know what you take me as or understand the intelligence that Jay Z has
I went from rags to riches, niggas, I ain't dumb

I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one

Hit me.


^^We blared that tune in the parking lot of Brighton resort today as we were gearing up. I thought it might be nice to give the Mormons a little taste of the Jigga. I know many of you who read this are not into hip hop, but let me tell you... you're missing out if you don't broaden your horizons and give some of it a listen. And, if you area so inclined, start with Jay Z...



We are having a really nice time.



I don't wanna step on your dick, but ...



Utah. It is a great state, but these friggin Mormons are fatassing this whole scene.



And I hate it when somebody fatasses my scene.



I wish they would quit it.



I fell in love a few times today.



I am thinking about converting to LDS, and becoming Mormon.



I swear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utah! Your pix are fab as always.

You are still going strong...I blogged about some of my adventures there.

Also where I learned to ski!

Envy of the dude.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new arena for your New Jersey Nets will be built over the railroad yards in downtown brooklyn.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home