Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being who was given to fly



On Monday, my friend Jon and I got a free plane ride around the valley. The guy who gave us the ride was at our beer tasting party last Wednesday. What goes around, comes around... nice.

I apologize for the picture quality, I was working with a borrowed, unfamiliar camera, and the weather/light conditions were shitty.


^^ That is Ben, our friendly pilot.



The plane was cool.



The cloud ceiling, unfortunately, was 6000 feet, so we didn't get the spectacular views. We had XM radio piped in those noise-cancelling headphones. Nice touch.


^^That is the Gallatin River.

The whole experience made me want to take some flying lessons from Ben. The idea of me taking flying lessons makes people who know me somewhat nervous. It sure does seem like a lot of fun, though.


We flew over Jon's house.







These Words & Pictures don't do the Experience justice... which is exactly why we have Experiences. Otherwise, we would never leave the house, get out and live life. We would just sit, hunched over our computers, eating Doritos and reading blogs.

My camera came yesterday, and I have a mind to get out and use it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home