Friday, April 20, 2007

The wind keeps roaring
And the sky keeps turning gray

I have been busy with the business papers in my briefcase, listening to Creedence and trying to track down my rug.



There are a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous. (man)

--

I have never watched a single episode of American Idol, CSI, or Law and Order. I quit on Jack Bauer this year, since I don't have Tivo, and didn't feel like making a committment.

I'm down to the Sopranos (which has been intense... the ending of this will not disappoint) and Entourage. And movies.

I wonder if my cable company will let me have only pay channels. (Who will wack Tony?)

--

I got another camera. I opted for another Kodak, simply because it was the cheapest per-megapixel of any of them. I think this one has 8. My old one had 5. Who cares, anyway? I doubt it makes any difference when you just post photos on the web and don't make prints. (more eagles)

--

A friend and I hosted a pretty killer beer-tasting party on Wednesday night at the Ale Works. We had a room, and they paired 7 appetizers with 7 beers. There was salmon crostini, an ahi tuna poke, mini pigs in a blanket with brats, lamb lollipops, something else and a flourless chocolate cake, paired with stout, naturally.

It was fun. There were around 30 people there. (yippee)

--

Since ski season is over, I broke out the fly rod last week and got out on the river. We'll probably take the kayaks out this weekend, do some floating and see if I am any smarter than a hungry trout. (doubtful)

--

Bucked up and bought those Lollapalooza tickets for August. We're staying at the House of Blues hotel... should be fun. (understatement)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe:
I have nothing to say of any substance other than... thinking of you. Dragon.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I forgot... happy 420...Dragon

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just waiting for the "Oh please come and see me while you're in Chicago cause I've got my own wack packer" post from BUZZ...

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home