Thursday, June 21, 2007

Icky thump, with the lump
In my throat
Grab my coat

Awesome.

A 300 pound black bear wandered into the campsite of an ex-Marine and his three sons. The bear went after the cooler, and the ex-Marine's six year old son, Logan, tried to scare it off.

But Logan was the one who ended up getting scared and getting the bear's attention. The bear dropped the cooler and headed towards Logan, growling. The boys' dad, an ex-Marine, knew he had to do something. So he grabbed the closest thing he could find --a log. "(I) threw it at it and it happened to hit the bear in the head and I thought it just knocked it out but it actually ended up killing the bear," said Chris, who ended up being cited for not properly storing his food. But that's not what he feels bad about. "I feel bad about killing the bear," said Chris.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger shy_smiley said...

yeah, I gotta agree. Rag and Bone is my new theme song.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how hilariously frightening

pine or old oak...?

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home