Sunday, December 23, 2007

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four, and full of muscles

We here at the Dude Abides Headquarters thank you for your patronage.

These videos are posted without permission from my better half.



That's one fierce cat.

I think she might get to my baby before the dingo.

Ladies and gentlemn, I give you the Mitten, unauthorized, uncut, and flast nasty.



I hope you realize, dear reader, the momentousness (momentousness? really? monumentality?) of this occasion.

Merry Christmas to you.

Good day, sir. I said good day!

I opened a Christmas present early, at Stanette's insistence.





Stanette and her brother pitched in and framed a limited edition Pearl Jam concert poster. Lord knows, I can't stand Pearl Jam.




How badass is that poster?




How badass is that wild mountain cat?



We like to call her "Calico Lightning."



I like this one. The tail is sweet.




Endless entertainment.



She is one lowdown, mean, nasty tojo.



Did you ever notice that I really don't offer much substance?

Really. I throw up a couple videos, some pictures of my cat, I quote a song and, boom, we're outta here.

You guys think all I do is have fun.

Don't hate the player; hate the game.

I work for a living, in case you were wondering.

What?

You didn't know 'keepin' it real' is a full time job? 24-7, yo.

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

I'm gonna get my ass kicked for posting these. Please be nice.

Here's betterman.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

Enjoyed the videos and music. Merry Christmas, Joe and Stanette!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home